BCYF Youth Services Hub opens!
Tuesday, 25 September 2018
BCYF has brought its Youth Services and headspace Geelong service together to create a Youth Services Hub in central Geelong to enable better access and service integration for young people.
Each year BCYF’s Youth Services provides support to 1600 young people aged 10-25 years through innovative youth and family friendly responses.
From Monday 24 September 2018, BCYF’s Youth Services have relocated from the Old Post Office (OPO) in Ryrie St to 109 Yarra Street, adjacent to the headspace Geelong office at 105 Yarra St.
BCYF’s new Youth Services Hub will provide:
- engagement and assessment,
- mental health support and counselling,
- alcohol and other drug (AOD) counselling and support,
- physical and sexual health services,
- vocational support,
- support regarding school disengagement,
- family and other relationship support,
- homelessness services including crisis and transitional housing,
- youth justice services,
- leaving care assistance, and
- early intervention services for young people who are either homeless / at risk of homelessness or disengaged / at risk of disengagement from school through The Geelong Project.
Anyone can refer young people to BCYF’s headspace Geelong and Youth Services.
- Headspace Geelong Advice and Referral: 5222 6690 or
- Youth Services Youth Entry Point Intake: 1800 825 955 or 5246 7500
Find the new BCYF Youth Services Hub in Yarra Street Geelong: