Work with us
Barwon Child, Youth & Family (BCYF) is an independent, not-for profit organisation formed in July 2015 following the successful merger of the three founding agencies in Glastonbury, Barwon Youth and Time for Youth. As one of the Barwon Region’s leading community service organisations, BCYF’s purpose is to provide, deliver and develop services that advance the rights and well-being of children, young people and their families.
BCYF has a breadth of services that operate via a significant client services platform ranging from prevention and early intervention, to complex care, which are delivered via a significant client services platform. BCYF is also the parent company of its subsidiary ‘BAYSA’, a registered housing provider that provides a range of accommodation and community support programs.
BCYF is governed by a Board of Directors and supported by an experienced leadership team. With more than 300 staff, BCYF is committed to achieving its strategic intent of service excellence, social impact and organisational sustainability.
Benefits of working at BCYF include:
- Opportunities for professional growth, leadership and development
- Flexible and family friendly work environment
- Generous salary packaging options
- Free staff confidential counselling service through our Employee Assistance Program
- Health & wellbeing program including relevant vaccinations, well being initiatives and activities
To work at BCYF the following conditions must be met:
- Consent to complete a Police Check (result must be clear)
- Clear Working with Children’s Check (Employee version)
- Current Driver’s License
- Satisfactory Carer Disqualification Check (where relevant)
Please note, applications will only be considered if the following is provided:
- Letter of Application
- Current Resume
- Key Selection Criteria addressed
File Upload Requirements: PDF and Word documents are supported (.pdf, .doc), please keep file size below 2MB
Contact us – email@example.com