Volunteers are an instrumental component in helping BCYF meet the needs of vulnerable people in our community. We appreciate that volunteers give freely of their time and talent.
BCYF offers a range of volunteering opportunities across our organisation which include:
- Group Work Support within Playgroups, Parenting Groups & Youth Groups
- Homework Support for children and young people
- Mentoring children and young people in Foster Care
- Conversational English with Refugee and Asylum Seekers
- Event Support
- Project / Administration Support
- Transport Support
We match the skills and experience of potential volunteers through a thorough screening process and provide ongoing support and training.
If you wish to express your interest in volunteering with BCYF, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tara Lodge on (03) 5221 4466.