Today we officially begin delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention Services (ECEI) for children aged 0-6 years across the Barwon region for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
As the community partner delivering the NDIS ECEI services for the community, BCYF will draw on its early childhood knowledge to help determine appropriate supports for this age group who have and/or are experiencing developmental delay or disability.
Who can access Early Childhood Early Intervention Support?
You can contact Barwon, Childhood, Youth & Family if:
- Your child is 0-6 years
- Your child has a disability
- Your have concerns about your child’s development
How can Barwon Child, Youth & Family Help Your Child?
- Connecting families to services and supports in your local community
- Provide short term early intervention
- Help to access an NDIS plan if needed
How to contact us?
In Geelong the ECEI team are based at 222 Ryrie St, Geelong 3220. In Colac you can visit 13 Connor Street, Colac 3250. You can also call 1300 01BCYF (1300 01 2293) or email email@example.com.