The Early Years PLAY Program provides parents/caregivers of children aged from 0-6 years support to enhance their child's development.
We create fun, challenging and individualised programs for families and provide ideas that can be incorporated into their daily routine. The program can be provided in the home, playgroup, kindergarten/child care or a community centre.
- individual programs
- group programs
- transitional support to child care, kindergarten and school
- parent education
- consultation to other services and agencies
- links to the local community.
How does the PLAY Program work?
Each family is allocated an Early Years practitioner who:
- promotes a learning partnership with parents based on their childs individual needs and interests
- encourages skill development.
How much does the program cost?
There is no cost.