Reception & Administration Officer
Ongoing Part-time role available (30.4 hours per week)
About the Role
This role is focused on supporting the initial engagement of young people, family and friends accessing the headspace Geelong sites at Corio and Geelong including people accessing co-located BCYF and other services.
The key objectives of this role are:
- To provide youth friendly reception services in person and over the phone to young people and their friends and family accessing headspace, BCYF and other co-located services.
- To provide administration support to all clinician’s at the service as required.
- To actively participate in supporting a functional administration and reception team across the headspace Geelong and Corio sites.
To view the Position Description, please click here.
- Relevant medical or allied health practice experience and/or general customer service experience of at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills in particular with young people.
- Knowledge and understanding of the health and wellbeing issues impacting young people.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload and prioritise work demands.
- High level of competence in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Have or be working toward knowledge, skills and expertise for the provision of culturally appropriate and socially inclusive services to young people
The Application Process
Applicants must address each of the Selection Criteria outlined in the respective Position Description and provide a current Résumé in order to be considered.
Applications should be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check and undergo a National Police Check prior to commencement.
Only successful applicants will be contacted
For more information about the position please contact Brenda Monro, Practice Manager (03) 5222 6690
BCYF is committed to providing a safe and friendly environment for children and young people.
BCYF is an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities or applicants with a lived experience of disability to apply. Reasonable adjustments will be made for people with disabilities where operationally viable.
Applications close 5:00pm Thursday 22 August 2019
(V.I.D. No. 1900533)